Monday, November 19, 2007

Time to decide...

Dear All,

Since long time I haven’t written anything. Actually it’s a slow time or may be time to take certain important decisions. No yaar – not on marriage front!! On that front I don’t think at all!!! I feel that if it is bound to happen – it will. There is no point in waiting for somebody to come and travel beside me the journey called life. I mean, I don’t want to stop my life for that. The show must go on – with or without your life partner. Right? J

There were two most awaited things I wanted to happen. I always considered if I would have had my own business. I want it to happen actually. I am poised for the growth. I want to do something… Something that will be beyond the boundaries. But then, how to do it is the main question. And as all face the same problem – I am doubtful about – investment, what the exact business I would like to do and where.

At the same time, whenever I thought of myself – my education and my interest and my experience- I always thought that I am a right person in IT industry. I want to switch over to IT because I have interest in that field.

Now I am on the diversion where I have both the options open. Whenever I get a chance to enter in to IT industry – along with it I get a mouthwatering offer of equally same status and then I choose the other one on IT. Last time I remember – some 2 years down the line, I had got a chance with IT firm at Pune as Techno-Marketing Executive. At the same time – had got an offer from The Indian Express when I chose The Indian Express. Then after a year or so I again tried to get entry in to one of the IT firms as content writer and at that time I got offer from GE Energy. Today when I am again thinking to switch to IT – Hell, I am getting an offer of partnership in a business, God, what is it yaar. I am confused – what’s my destination – a business or a job in IT?

So both have some pros and some cons, so guys – still thinking!!!

No comments: